At a time when legal and financial formalities may be the last thing on your mind our approachable and supportive team are on hand to offer a professional yet personal service.
Step by step our specialist team will guide you through the procedures involved in dealing with an estate including:
- Explaining the terms of any Will or the transfer of assets where no Will has been made.
- The duties of the Executors or Administrators.
- Calculating any Inheritance Tax liability and advising on how to finance it.
- Tax planning issues for beneficiaries.
- Settlement of debts.
- The legal procedure and paperwork involved in valuing and releasing assets (known as obtaining the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration).
- Transferring assets to beneficiaries.
- Administering ongoing Trusts in the Will.
- Winding up an estate and accounting to the beneficiaries.
- Dealing with any potential disputes or conflicts arising from the Will.
To discuss any of these issues further please do not hesitate to contact:our