We will deal with your case efficiently and sensitively and in accordance with your priorities. Whether you just want to informally discuss your options with us or wish to take the next step straightaway we will be able to help.
1. Seperation - to include advice to unmarried couples who need legal advice following separation due to arrangements
that need to be made in respect of shared children or property.
2. The divorce process and procedure
3. The dissolution of civil partnerships
4. Children - Provide advice in respect of the law in relation to children and how this impacts upon the arrangements to be made and can specifically assist by:
5. Financial Matters - We advise on aspects of the financial implications of divorce to include:
6. Protection of assets on contemplation of marriage - We advise in respect of the preservation of assets when parties are in contemplation of either marriage or forming a cohabiting relationship. We can assist by:
7. Domestic Violence
We provide emergency advice in situations where there has been domestic violence and can assist with an emergency application to Court if necessary
in order to protect an individual who is the victim of domestic violence.
For further information on these services please contact
Rebecca Easthope on 01938 552545 or email email@example.com